Financial Data Analytics Architect
What you’ll be doing…
We’re looking for an experienced financial data analytics architect with a background in Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML). The Financial Data Analytics Architect is an exciting role.
- Working with financial services (Banking, Alternative Investments, Insurance) users to identify where analytics and AI/ML can drive forward their business, product, operations, and GRC goals.
- Working with experienced technical, business, and operations teams to design, develop, test, implement, and refine solutions that fulfill the customer goals.
- Packaging completed solutions into repeatable products.
What we’re looking for…
You’re the type of person who is excited by the work and challenge, loves solving complex problems, and enjoys seeing the work through successful completion.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a mathematical discipline, Computer Science, or similar.
Experience in one or more programming language – Python, .Net, Java, C++, R, etc.
- Good understanding of financial data analytics, and AI/ML such as neural networks, classification and regression trees, random forests, etc.
- Good understanding of natural language processing.
- Have minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven success in a distributed, team-based, collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to work analytically and creatively in a problem solving environment
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have:
Strong financial markets and products knowledge
Experience architecting and building platforms in microservices
The position is virtual and works with customers as required. The Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Utah), New York Metro (CT, NJ, NY), Southern California, and Northern California are ideal but other areas of the country open as well for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
AscentBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.