Senior Sales Executive
What you’ll be doing…
Your customers need solutions to help them achieve their goals. A Senior Client Executive has an exciting role.
- Developing existing business and new high-level client relationships.
- Understanding client needs and tailoring custom solutions through consultative selling.
- Responding to RFPs, making compelling business cases, and contracting for work.
- Collaborating with the AscentBT team and external partners from sale through implementation.
- Streamlining processes and effectively managing sales activities and forecasting.
- Managing client and internal expectations.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and customer temperament on each sale.
What we’re looking for…
You’re the type of person who sees the big picture and looks to make the biggest impact possible. You’re comfortable working and communicating with all types of people, and they listen to you—and you know how to translate the benefits of technology into easy to understand business language. You have an intense drive to succeed, and help others around you to be at their best as well. You know your success depends upon your client’s success.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work with a virtual team.
Even better if you have:
- Sold complex technical solutions and/or systems integration sales. Ideally, strategic solutions.
- Met challenging sales goals.
- Managed multiple projects and deals under tight timelines.
- Cultivated strong trusting customer relationships at executive levels.
The position is virtual and works with customers as required. New York Metro (CT, NJ, NY) is preferred but Southern California, Northern California and other areas of the country are open for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
AscentBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.