We are seeking a self-starter who is passionate about helping a small company grow, reaping the benefits of the growth (compensation and career), and working with truly outstanding people of high integrity.
The candidate comes with a “hunter” mentality, excited about establishing new account relationships for our business – an individual who likes to make the biggest impact possible, has an intense desire to win, and wants their efforts rewarded. The target markets are mid-market and enterprise customers and the position will represent the entire services portfolio.
Success will be rewarded with an extremely aggressive commission plan with no cap, equity shares in the company, and an opportunity to participate in the strategy, direction, and growth of the company.
What You’ll be doing…
- Developing existing business and new high-level client relationships.
- Understanding client needs, tailoring solutions that meet their needs, and making compelling business cases for the solutions.
- Selling the value of AscentBT’s deep experience and capabilities.
- Communicating with all levels of the customer from C-level to individual contributor.
- Collaborating with the AscentBT team and external partners from sales through delivery.
- Managing client and internal expectations.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and customer temperament on each sale.
- A love of selling technology solutions.
- An understanding that the client’s success is our success.
- A desire to help a company significantly grow, to grow with it, and to reap the benefits of the growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work with a virtual team.
Even better if you have…
- Sold complex technical solutions and/or systems integration sales – ideally, strategic solutions.
- Met challenging sales goals.
- Managed multiple projects and deals under tight timelines.
- Cultivated strong trusted customer relationships at executive levels.
The position is located in the New York City Metro region (CT, NJ, NY, Philly) and works with customers virtually and on-site.
Other areas of the country such as Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Washington, DC, Milwaukee, and Charlotte are possible for the right candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer
AscentBT is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.